All steps must be complete before registration is complete.
Please read all of the information below carefully.
- Athletes must have a current qualifying sports physical exam form on file in the Nurse's Office.
- Physicals are good for 13 months from exact date of your last physical.
- You should submit hard copies physicals to the Nurse's office or scan and email to school nurse, Kareen Powaza, email@example.com and copy the athletics department, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as available. Subject line should be Athletics Physical.
- During the summer physicals can be emailed as above, dropped off at the main office, or mailed to Shepherd Hill Regional High School, ATTN School Nurse, 68 Dudley Oxford RD, Dudley, MA, 01571
Eligibility Day February 28th
- All athletes should be registered and eligible on or before February 28th.
- All online registrations submitted after February 28th will be subject to a $25.00 late fee.
- Physicals should be submitted as soon as they are complete. Physicals dated after February 28th will not be subject to a late fee. So in other words, if your physical is dated March 6th, you should submit it at that time without penalty. Any physicals dated prior to February 28th should be submitted at the time of registration.
All athletes and a parent (or adult sponsor) must attend Team-Orientation Night, Monday Monday March 2nd, 6:30 in the gym.
- The all-sport general meeting will begin at 6:30. Individual team breakout sessions will begin at 7:00. If you attended the fall or winter meeting, you only need to attend the team meeting at 7:00.
- This is a required meeting.
- The $150.00 spring athletic fee requirement must be met by March 3rd.
- Students trying out for a "cut" sport can request an extension during the online registration process and pay the fee once the teams are selected.
- Waivers are granted to those students who participate in the Free & Reduced Lunch Program.
- Login to your account at the top right of this page. If you have an account, your saved information from a previous season will be available to edit. Select your child and register him/her for the appropriate sport. If you don't have an account, follow the instructions provided.