Online Registration Home Page
All steps must be complete before registration is complete.
Please read all of the information below carefully.
Fall 2021-22 Sports Registration is now OPEN.
**HIGH SCHOOL** - Fall Sports Registration will close: Fri. 6/25/2021
Fall Sports Include: Football, B/G Cross Country, Golf, Field Hockey, B/G Soccer, Volleyball, & Cheer
Football Try outs Start: Fri. 8/20/21 | All Other Sports Try outs Start: Mon. 8/23/21
**MIDDLE SCHOOLS** - Fall Sports Registration will open: TBA
Fall Sports Include: TBA
Physical Exams - ALL SCHOOLS
- Athletes must have a current qualifying sports physical exam form on file in the Nurse's Office.
- Physicals are good for 13 months from exact date of your last physical.
- This is a Massachustts Department of Public Health mandated requirement. As a reminder: sports physicals are available at cost from most urgent care facilities, including ReadyMed, CareWell, CVS MinuteClinic, and others. The MIAA has partnered with urgent care provider ConvenientMD to offer sports physicals, as well.
- You should submit hard copies of physicals to the Nurse's office or scan and email to your respective School Nurse, and copy Athletic Director Jim Scanlon (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as available. The subject line should read "Athletics Physical".
- During the summer, physicals can be emailed as above, dropped off at the main office, or mailed to:
- Shepherd Hill Regional High School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 68 Dudley-Oxford Road, Dudley, MA, 01571
- Dudley Middle School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 70 Dudley-Oxford Road, Dudley, MA 01571
- Charlton Middle School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 2 Oxford Road, Charlton, MA 01507
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR UPDATED PHYSICAL EXAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE**
Eligibility Day - Monday, August 2nd, 2021 (HIGH SCHOOL) and TBA (MIDDLE SCHOOLS)
- All prospective student-athletes should be registered on or before June 25th (SH) / TBA (CMS/DMS).
- The Shepherd Hill $150.00 athletic registration fee (**high school only**) must be paid BEFORE the start of try outs. Any student who has not satisfied this requirement will not be allowed to participate.
- Physical exams should be submitted as soon as they are completed, and a valid physical exam dated within the last 13 months must be on-file with the School Nurse before the start of try outs. New physical exams dated after Eligibility Day should be submitted as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the first day of practice/tryouts to submit it.
Team-Orientation Meeting - SHRHS ONLY
- All Shepherd Hill student-athletes and at least one parent/guardian (or adult sponsor) must attend the Fall 2021-2022 Preseason Informational Presentation, prior to the first day of try outs/practices. *Attendance subject to gathering limitations. More information will be forthcoming.*
- This is a required meeting. All student-athletes and parents/guardians (or adult sponsors) must satisfy this requirement prior to playing in a contest.
Athletic Fees - SHRHS ONLY
- The Shepherd Hill $150.00 athletic fee registration must be paid in full BEFORE the start of try outs on Friday, August 20th (football) or Monday, August 23rd (all other sports). Any student who has not satisifed this requirement will not be allowed to participate. *Athletic registration fees can be paid at the following link: https://unipaygold.unibank.com/default.aspx | Please use the "Search" feature and select "Dudley-Charlton RSD-Athletic" from the drop down menu.*
Register - ALL SCHOOLS
- Log in to your account at the top right of this page. If you have an account, your saved information from a previous season will be available to edit. Select your child and register him/her for the appropriate sport. If you don't have an account, follow the instructions provided.
If you have questions, concerns, or need help with the registration process, please reach out to: