Online Registration Home Page
All steps must be complete before registration is complete.
Please read all of the information below carefully.
Fall #1 Sports (Golf/Soccer/Cross Country/Field Hockey) Try Outs Begin: Mon. 9/21/2020
Physical Exams - ALL SCHOOLS
- Athletes must have a current qualifying sports physical exam form on file in the Nurse's Office.
- Physicals are good for 13 months from exact date of your last physical.
- The Massachustts Department of Public Health is not relaxing the physical requirement. It is still 13 months. Doctors' offices closing and cancelling appointments due to the pandemic will not excuse the requirement, and telehealth/telemedicine exams will not satisfy the requirement. As a reminder: sports physicals are available at cost from most urgent care facilities, including ReadyMed, CareWell, CVS MinuteClinic, and others. The MIAA has partnered with urgent care provider ConvenientMD to offer sports physicals, as well.
- Physical exams provided at SHRHS have been postponed until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- You should submit hard copies of physicals to the Nurse's office or scan and email to your respective School Nurse, and copy Athletic Director Jim Scanlon (email@example.com) as soon as available. The subject line should read "Athletics Physical".
- During the summer, physicals can be emailed as above, dropped off at the main office, or mailed to:
- Shepherd Hill Regional High School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 68 Dudley-Oxford Road, Dudley, MA, 01571
- Dudley Middle School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 70 Dudley-Oxford Road, Dudley, MA 01571
- Charlton Middle School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 2 Oxford Road, Charlton, MA 01507
Eligibility Day - Tuesday, September 15th, 2020 - ALL SCHOOLS
- All prospective student-athletes should be registered on or before September 15th.
- The Shepherd Hill $150 athletic fee must be paid BEFORE the start of try outs. Any student who has not satisfied this requirement will not be allowed to participate.
- Physical exams should be submitted as soon as they are completed, and a valid physical exam dated within the last 13 months must be on-file with the School Nurse before the start of try outs. New physical exams dated after September 15th should be submitted as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the first day of practice/tryouts to submit it.
Team-Orientation Meeting - SHRHS ONLY
- All Shepherd Hill student-athletes and a parent/guardian (or adult sponsor) must attend Team-Orientation Night, Date and Time TBA.
- The all-sport general meeting will begin at 6:00pm. Individual team breakout sessions will begin at 7:00pm.
- This is a required meeting. All student-athletes and parents/guardians (or adult sponsors) must satisfy this requirement prior to playing in a contest.
Athletic Fees - SHRHS ONLY
- The Shepherd Hill $150.00 athletic fee must be paid in full BEFORE the start of try outs on Monday 9/21/20. Any student who has not satisifed this requirement will not be allowed to participate. Athletic fees can be paid at the following link: https://unipaygold.unibank.com/default.aspx. Please use the "Search" feature and select "Dudley-Charlton RSD-Athletic" from the drop down menu.
Register - ALL SCHOOLS
- Log in to your account at the top right of this page. If you have an account, your saved information from a previous season will be available to edit. Select your child and register him/her for the appropriate sport. If you don't have an account, follow the instructions provided.
If you have questions, concerns, or need help with the registration process, please reach out to:
Shepherd Hill Regional High School
Dudley Middle School
Charlton Middle School
Jim Scanlon - Director of Athletics
Phone: (508) 943 - 6700 ext. 176
Fax: (508) 943 - 5956