Online Registration Home Page
All steps must be complete before registration is complete.
Please read all of the information below carefully.
Winter 2020-21 Sports Registration is now CLOSED.
Winter Sports (Boys/Girls Basketball) Try Outs Begin: Tue. 1/19/2021
Physical Exams - ALL SCHOOLS
- Athletes must have a current qualifying sports physical exam form on file in the Nurse's Office.
- Physicals are good for 13 months from exact date of your last physical.
- The Massachustts Department of Public Health is not relaxing the physical requirement. It is still 13 months. Doctors' offices closing and cancelling appointments due to the pandemic will not excuse the requirement, and telehealth/telemedicine exams will not satisfy the requirement. As a reminder: sports physicals are available at cost from most urgent care facilities, including ReadyMed, CareWell, CVS MinuteClinic, and others. The MIAA has partnered with urgent care provider ConvenientMD to offer sports physicals, as well.
- Physical exams provided at SHRHS have been postponed until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- You should submit hard copies of physicals to the Nurse's office or scan and email to your respective School Nurse, and copy Athletic Director Jim Scanlon (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as available. The subject line should read "Athletics Physical".
- During the summer, physicals can be emailed as above, dropped off at the main office, or mailed to:
- Shepherd Hill Regional High School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 68 Dudley-Oxford Road, Dudley, MA, 01571
- Dudley Middle School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 70 Dudley-Oxford Road, Dudley, MA 01571
- Charlton Middle School, ATTN: School Nurse - Athletics Physical, 2 Oxford Road, Charlton, MA 01507
Eligibility Day - Friday, December 18th, 2020 - ALL SCHOOLS
- All prospective student-athletes should be registered on or before December 18th.
- Athletic registration fees are NOT being collected at this time. Once the details of the Winter 2020-2021 season have been finalized, more information regarding fee structure and collection will be provided.
- Physical exams should be submitted as soon as they are completed, and a valid physical exam dated within the last 13 months must be on-file with the School Nurse before the start of try outs. New physical exams dated after December 18th should be submitted as soon as possible. Please do not wait until the first day of practice/tryouts to submit it.
Team-Orientation Meeting - SHRHS ONLY
- All Shepherd Hill student-athletes and a parent/guardian (or adult sponsor) must watch the Winter 2020-21 Preseason Informational Presentation, located on the SH Athletics website, prior to the first day of try outs/practices.
- This is a required meeting. All student-athletes and parents/guardians (or adult sponsors) must satisfy this requirement prior to playing in a contest.
Athletic Fees - SHRHS ONLY
- The Shepherd Hill athletic fee registration must be paid in full BEFORE the start of try outs on Tuesday 1/19/21. Any student who has not satisifed this requirement will not be allowed to participate. *Athletic registration fees are NOT being collected at this time. Once the details of the Winter 2020-2021 season are finalized, more information regarding fee structure and collection will be provided to students and families.*
Register - ALL SCHOOLS
- Log in to your account at the top right of this page. If you have an account, your saved information from a previous season will be available to edit. Select your child and register him/her for the appropriate sport. If you don't have an account, follow the instructions provided.
If you have questions, concerns, or need help with the registration process, please reach out to: