All steps must be complete before registration is complete.
Please read all of the information below carefully.
- Athletes must have a current qualifying sports physical exam form on file in the Nurse's Office.
- Physicals are good for 13 months from exact date of your last physical.
- You should submit hard copies physicals to the Nurse's office or scan and email to school nurse, Kareen Powaza, email@example.com and copy the athletics department, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as available. Subject line should be Athletic Physical.
Pre-Participation / Concussion Reporting Form
- Good News! You will no longer have to submit hard copies of the Pre-Participation / Concussion Reporting Form each season. It is now part of this registration process. It will still have to be completed each season, but it will be completed here, in this process.
- During the summer physicals can be emailed as above, dropped off at the main office, or mailed to Shepherd Hill Regional High School, ATTN School Nurse, 68 Dudley Oxford RD, Dudley, MA, 01571
Eligibility Day October 31st
- All athletes should be registered and eligible on or before October 31st. This means online registration, athletic fee requirement.
- All online registrations and fee requirements submitted after August 1 will be subject to a $25.00 late fee. $25.00 is the total for each or both requirements that are missing.
- Fee requirement, as stated in the registration, can be satisfied by paying the fee and with a written request for an extension or Free & Reduced Lunch Program waiver. Requests for waivers and extensions submitted after August 1st will be subject to the $25.00 late fee whether requests are approved or not.
- Physicals should be submitted as soon as they are complete. Physicals dated after October 31st will not be subject to a late fee. So in other words, if your physical is dated November 10, 2018, you will should submit it at that time without penalty. Any physicals dated prior to October 31st should be submitted by October 31st.
- All athletes and a parent (or adult sponsor) must attend Team-Orientation Night, Monday, November 19, 2018, 6:30 in the Gym.
- The all-sport general meeting will begin at 6:30. Individual team breakout sessions will begin at 7:00.
- This is a required meeting. All athletes/parents (adult sponsors) must satisfy this requirement prior to playing in a contest.
- Login to your account at the top right of the page. If you have an account, your saved information from a previous season will be available to edit. Select your child and register him/her for the appropriate sport. If you don't have an account, follow the instructions provided.