All steps must be complete before registration is complete.
Please read all of the information below carefully.
- Athletes must have a current qualifying sports physical exam form on file in the Nurse's Office.
- Physicals are good for 13 months from exact date of your last physical.
- Parents must also complete a Pre-Participation (Concussion) form prior to EACH season. You can find a copy of the concussion form on the athletics site under the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page, or linked in the registration itself, or pick one up from the nurse's office or athletics office.
- You should submit hard copies of these forms to the Nurse's office or scan and email to school nurse, Kareen Powaza, email@example.com and copy the athletics department, firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as available. Subject line should be Athletic Physical.
- During the summer forms can be emailed as above, dropped off at the main office, or mailed to Shepherd Hill Regional High School, ATTN School Nurse, 68 Dudley Oxford RD, Dudley, MA, 01571
Eligibility Day August 1st
- All athletes should be registered and eligible on or before August 1. This means online registration, athletic fee requirement, and Pre-Participation (concussion) forms have been submitted.
- All online registrations, fee requirements and pre-participation (concussion) forms submitted after August 1 will be subject to a $25.00 late fee. $25.00 is the total for any or all of the three requirements that are missing.
- Fee requirement, as stated in the registration, can be satisfied by paying the fee and with a written request for an extension or Free & Reduced Lunch Program waiver. Requests for waivers and extensions submitted after August 1st will be subject to the $25.00 late fee whether requests are approved or not.
- Physicals should be submitted as soon as they are complete. Physicals dated after August 1 will not be subject to a late fee.
- All athletes and a parent (or adult sponsor) must attend Team-Orientation Night, Wednesday August 22, 2018, 6:00 in the Auditorium.
- The all-sport general meeting will begin at 6:00. Individual team breakout sessions will begin at 7:00.
- This is a required meeting. All athletes/parents (adult sponsors) must satisfy this requirement prior to playing in a contest.
- Login to your account at the top right of the page. If you have an account, your saved information from a previous season will be available to edit. Select your child and register him/her for the appropriate sport. If you don't have an account, follow the instructions provided.